Australia STrong Knee Sleeves
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Represent your favorite country with these limited edition Australia STrong Knee Sleeves. The STrongest knee sleeves on the market – same great material, strength and performance as the STrong Knee Sleeves – now in a limited-edition print.
Our patented design is comparable in strength to a light knee wrap, but with the convenience and comfort of leaving them on throughout your entire workout. These STrong Sleeves have been tested at the world-famous Super Training Gym for years by Mark “Smelly” Bell and Team Super Training. The STrong Sleeve provides mild compression with strong rebound so you can take on max weights with confidence.
|Size||Comfort Fit (in)||Competition Fit (in)|
|XS||11 - 12 in||12 - 13 in|
|S||12 - 13 in||13 - 14 in|
|M||13 - 14 in||14 - 15 in|
|L||14 - 15 in||15 - 16 in|
|XL||15 - 16 in||16 - 17 in|
|XXL||16 - 17 in||17 - 18 in|
|XXXL||17 - 18 in||18 - 19 in|
|XXXXL||18 - 19 in||19 - 20 in|
- Can be worn for any exercise or during your entire workout
- Provides support and warmth in more dynamic movements
- Level 3 neoprene to support max effort
- Provides Sling Shot® effect for an additional 20-50 lbs
- Use during heavy sets for maximum support
- Stiff and secure, prevents sleeve movement once on your knee
- Comparable to a light knee wrap
- Patented design creates comfortable fit by removing seams from front and back of knee
- 7mm thick
- Available in sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Australian design in a line of limited edition knee sleeves
- Sold as a pair
- designed by @Deezify (Fil Ruberto)
Here at Super Training, we are always pushing the envelope. After the success of our versatile Sling Shot knee sleeves, we sought to create a product aimed directly at strength athletes. We tirelessly tested prototypes with our top lifters like Stan Efferding and Brian Shaw during their biggest lifts. Countless revisions later we finally had what we were looking for, the best competition knee sleeve money can buy.