Reactive Sling Shot®
How To Use:
The Reactive Sling Shot® is a great tool for all lifters wanting to add pounds to their bench press, work through an injury, or reinforce proper technique. The proprietary material is calibrated to provide critical support for both weighted and body weight movements.
|S / M||Under 140 lbs|
|L||140 - 180 lbs|
|XL||181 - 220 lbs|
|XXL||221 - 300 lbs|
|XXXL||Over 300 lbs|
- To alleviate pressure off your shoulders which allows you to train around injury
- Improves bench technique
- Allows to overload with increased weight, more reps and more sets
- Increases overall volume which makes you stronger
- Level 1 tension elastic ideal for any lifter
- Allows you to press approximately 5-10% more weight than your max
- Light support at the bottom of the movement
- Flexible construction responds well for various exercises
- Available in sizes: S/M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Available in colors: Blue, Pink
- Can be used with any load
- US Patent Numbers 8,771,155 and 9,265,983
After working with the Original Sling Shot® for over a year, Mark Bell realized we needed a different level of stimulus and assistance. This led to the creation of the Reactive Sling Shot, made to be the least assistive Sling Shot to allow more versatility in your training.
Please discontinue use of any Sling Shot that has become torn or compromised as it can be unsafe!