Full Boar Sling Shot®
How To Use:
It’s made of the same material as the Original Sling Shot®, but has angled sleeves to fit larger arms. It also engages the weight sooner during the lift, giving the lifter a little more assistance than the Original model.
|L||141 - 165 lbs|
|XL||166 - 195 lbs|
|XXL||196 - 250 lbs|
|XXXL||Over 251 lbs|
- Angled sleeves for benchers with bigger arms.
- Angled sleeves engages the weight sooner allowing for greater assistance
- Level 3 elastic ideal for support through a longer range of motion
- Allows you to press approximately 10-20% more weight than your max
- Moderate support at the bottom of the lift sooner than other models
- Angled seams on arm cuffs to provide maximum comfort
- Available in sizes: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Best used with loads from 315 lbs and up
- US Patent Numbers 8,771,155 and 9,265,983
The Full Boar’s unique design and bold color is inspired by Mark Bell’s brother and director of Bigger, STronger, Faster - Chris “The Boar” Bell. Chris’s unique mechanics and needs after a serious tricep injury required a Sling Shot® that engaged earlier and gave more support through the entire range of motion.
Please discontinue use of any Sling Shot that has become torn or compromised as it can be unsafe!